What to Bring
Don't leave home without it...
What to Bring:
- Your UCR Student Identification Number (SID#). This is a 9-digit number and can be found on MyUCR.
- IMPORTANT: Government-issued photo identification. Examples include, but are not limited to: driver's license, state ID or driver's permit. See a full list of valid forms of identification.
- Advanced Placement test scores (when available). Send these and any other placement exam scores in to Undergraduate Admissions in advance of your Highlander Orientation session dates. You can bring sealed official documents to Orientation if needed.
Undergraduate Admissions - 3106 Student Services Building
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
- Alarm clock
- Casual and comfortable clothes and shoes (our program involves substantial walking)
- Change of clothes for Day 2
- Personal toiletries, bathrobe, shower footwear (there are shared bathrooms on each residence hall floor)
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- A water bottle (filled with water or your favorite sports drink)
- Spending money (you may have the opportunity to buy UCR gear at the Campus Store)
- Sunblock, sunglasses, and/or a hat
What is provided:
- Linens (pillow with case, blanket, flat sheets, towel, hand towel, washcloth)
- A bed
- A room in the residence halls
- Shower facilities
- A roommate
- Day 1: continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day 2: breakfast and lunch
- Handouts and resource guides
- Water stations (but you should bring your own water bottle as these get very busy)