Fees & Payments
Fees Listed Are for 2022
Registration & Cost of Attendance
- Registration and Fee Information below is for 2022.
- All students must register by June 1. We recommend registering early as Orientation space fills up quickly. By mid-May, only a limited number of available spaces will remain.
- The Highlander Orientation fee for incoming first-year students is $300.
- The registration fee will be billed to student's Fall Statement of Account in August. Payment is due Sept. 15, 2022. Any payments not made by Sept. 15 will be assessed an additional $100 late tuition payment fee.
- Guest Fee: The registration fee for guests for the 2022 program is $75 for guests ages 16+, $30 for guests ages 4-15, and free for guests ages 3 and under.
- Spanish Language Family Program Fee: The registration fee for guests for the 2022 Spanish Language Family Program, which will be held on July 15, 2022, is $55.
- Payment is due at time of registration for guests. Payment may be paid by credit card or check.
- Register early as space is "first-come, first-served" and there are limited spaces available.
- A $25 change fee will be assessed for registrations made or changed less than 10 business days prior to the orientation session.
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- If you register for Highlander Orientation and decide not to attend UCR, please notify our office that you, and any registered family members, will not be attending Orientation. You will also need to contact the Admissions Office directly to make your cancellation official. Family Orientation and Spanish Language Family Orientation refunds are not given if you cancel your guest reservation within 10 business days before the scheduled Highlander Orientation session date.
- Cancellations must be made 10 business days in advance of your registered Orientation session. If you need to request a change or cancel less than 10 business days prior to your registered orientation session, contact email@example.com.
Date Change Fees
- If you wish to change your scheduled Orientation date, you must submit your request at least 10 business days (two weeks) prior to the confirmed date. If there is a vacancy in your preferred session, you will be added.
- If you submit a request to change the date of your Orientation within 10 business days of your confirmed Orientation date, a date-change fee of $25 will be added to the Orientation registration fee.
Student Orientation fees will be automatically billed to your UCR Fall 2022 Statement of Account. Payments are due Sept. 15, 2022. Any payments not made by Sept. 15 will be assessed an additional $100 late tuition payment fee.
Family and Spanish Family program registration must be paid at time of registration by credit card or check.