Fees & Payments
Fees Listed Are for 2021
Registration & Cost of Attendance
- Registration and Fee Information below is for 2021.
- All students must register by June 11. We recommend registering early as Orientation space fills up quickly. By mid-May, only a limited number of available spaces will remain.
- The Highlander Orientation fee for incoming first-year students is $110.
- The registration fee will be billed to student's Fall Statement of Account in August. Payment is due Sept. 15, 2021. Any payments not made by Sept. 15 will be assessed an additional $100 late tuition payment fee.
- Guest Fee: The family program will be hosted in an online format for summer 2021 so there is no cost.
- Register early as space is "first-come, first-served."
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- If you register for Highlander Orientation and decide not to attend UCR, please notify our office that you, and any registered family members, will not be attending Orientation. You will also need to contact the Admissions Office directly to make your cancellation official. Family Orientation and Spanish Language Family Orientation refunds are not given if you cancel your guest reservation within 10 business days before the scheduled Highlander Orientation session date.
- Cancellations must be made 10 business days in advance of your registered Orientation session. If you need to request a change or cancel less than 10 business days prior to your registered orientation session, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date Change Fees
- If you wish to change your scheduled Orientation date, you must submit your request at least 10 business days (two weeks) prior to the confirmed date. If there is a vacancy in your preferred session, you will be added.
- If you submit a request to change the date of your Orientation within 10 business days of your confirmed Orientation date, a date-change fee of $25 will be added to the Orientation registration fee.
Student Orientation fees will be automatically billed to your UCR Fall 2021 Statement of Account.Payments are due Sept. 15, 2021. Any payments not made by Sept. 15 will be assessed an additional $100 late tuition payment fee.
For summer 2021 only, there is no fee for the family or Spanish family program.